Dear User, welcome to the Easyteck website.
We inform you that Easyteck pays great attention to your privacy and the protection of your personal data.
The report is provided only for the domain indicated above and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user from this website.
By visiting this website, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The data will be used only for the institutional purposes of our Company – Fonex s.p.a. – based in Via dell’Artigianato, 2/4 Sant’Albano Stura (Cn). All requests relating to the processing of personal data may be directed to the following addresses:
1) Fonex spa– Via dell’Artigianato, 2/4 – Sant’Albano Stura (Cn);
2) E-mail address email@example.com.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic e-mail to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition by Easyteck of the email address of the sender. This data is necessary to respond to the sender’s requests (including the sending of informative material concerning our products / services) as well as any other relevant personal data. The provision of data to Easyteck is optional and at user’s complete discretion.
Please note that any partial or total failure to provide data by the visitor to our website will result in the partial or total inability to achieve the purposes described in this statement and therefore the inability to process any requests made through the site.
Other information – collected by Easyteck – can be automatically provided when you access the website. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. The personal data provided, collected and made available by Fonex will be processed using electronic and non-electronic tools.
The website allows users to submit their curriculum vitae in order to work at Fonex spa. By submitting your resume through the website, the user acknowledges and grants Fonex spa the right to transmit it to any Fonex spa office.
When you browse our website, we may automatically collect and store some information in the server logs. This information could include:
- Information on logs related to the use of our service;
- Internet protocol address;
- Information on device events such as hardware settings, browser type and language, date and time of requests and reference URLs;
- Cookies that could uniquely identify the browser. User data is recorded with date and time in the log file and used and stored for statistical analysis of the website.
Cookies used by the Easyteck website:
Technical cookies: The technical cookies are intended to ensure the proper functioning of some areas of the website itself and to optimize the navigation quality of each user. For example, they speed up authentication, store useful information and allow you to navigate easily through the various pages of the website.
Analytical cookies: This type of cookie is used to collect information about the use of the website. The website owner uses this information for statistical purposes, to improve the website itself and the browsing experience and to monitor also its correct functioning. The collection of such information takes place anonymously on the activity of the users on the website and on the way in which they arrived at the website and the pages visited. Cookies in this category are sent from the website itself or from third-party domains.
Third-party tracking cookies: This kind of cookie is used to collect information on the use of the website by visitors, to detect the keywords used to track the website on search engines, the websites visited and the origins of the traffic from which visitors come from for marketing campaigns. The owner may use this information to compile reports and improve the website. Cookies collect information anonymously. This type of cookie is sent from the website itself or from third-party domains.
Cookies for the integration of third-party features: This type of cookie is used to integrate third-party functionality on the website (for example, comment forms or social network icons that allow visitors to share the site’s content). Cookies in this category can be sent from the domains of the partner websites or that however offer the features present on the website.
How to disable cookies:
If the user does not wish to receive any type of cookie on his/her PC, he/she can provide to increase the privacy protection level of his/her browser through the appropriate function as follows:
Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Bloccare%20i%20cookie
Links to third-party sites:
Easyteck has no control of these websites, therefore it cannot be held responsible for the content of the same and for the rules they apply.
Purpose of processing:
The processing of personal data (including their registration in the Fonex databases) is directed exclusively to the achievement of the following purposes:
- guarantee the registration on the website and the correct provision of the contents and services offered by Easyteck through the website and, therefore, to correctly and promptly fulfill all the obligations deriving from the law or from the regulations in force;
- communicate with the user of the website and to respond to any requests coming from the same;
- conduct market surveys and statistical surveys;
- evaluate the use of the website and its content;
- improve the products and services offered by Easyteck;
- make communications concerning press conferences and / or sending press material (only for journalists);
- processing in connection with the activity of Fonex stl.
- Personal data and information acquired by Easyteck via the website will be processed by Fonex spa for purposes related to the execution of any contractual obligations subsequently assumed.
By using the Easyteck website, the user consents to the collection and use of information by Fonex spa according to the terms and conditions established in this information notice. If Easyteck decides to modify this information, which can be done at any time and without prior notice, these changes will be published on this page. By continuing to use the website after Fonex spa has published the changes to this information, the user accepts these changes. It is advisable to periodically check this page of the website to learn about any changes to this statement.
Please note that your consent to the processing of data for one or more of the purposes may be revoked at any time by modifying the consent data at the time of each new entry to the website.
We remind you that pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Reg. No. 679 of 2016, the interested party has the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data and the communication of the same in an intelligible form;
- obtain from the Data Controller or Data Processor:
- indications on the origin of personal data, on the purposes and methods of processing, on the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- indication of the identification details of the data controller and data processors, as well as the representative designated by a foreign subject to process data in Italy;
- indications about the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of them in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the state, managers or appointees;
- to obtain:
- updating, rectification or integration of data concerning you;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those which need to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation of the fact that the operations referred to the preceding points have been brought to the attention also as regards their content, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the event that such fulfillment is impossible or involves the use of manifestly disproportionate means with respect to the protected right;
- to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning you, provided for the purposes of commercial information or sending of advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
For additional information please visit: